Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Finally!

 
I feel like most of the pictures we take of Sasha do not capture her the way we see her with our eyes on a day to day basis.  Miss Curious always opens her eyes really big whenever we bring out the camera to photograph her and thus she always looks surprised or apprehensive in most pictures.  But today, we snapped some pictures right before her bath and I think the above picture truly captures what she looks like...her sweet, delicate, beautiful, kissable little face that we love so much.  Finally!!

I also love to snuggle her when she is naked.  Is there anything better than ultra smooth, velvety, squishy newborn skin?!?!  So whenever she is naked, you will find me doing a lot of this.  I am in heaven.

We also took some shots of Sasha with her Dada.  Notice how she is bugging her eyes out looking at the camera =:)

No comments: