It's official. Stella has her first loose tooth. She told us today after dinner was finished and we didn't believer her at first but amused her by going along with it. Dada then felt her tooth to see and sure enough, it was loose. She was laughing at first and my reaction was "oh, no, I am sad because it's just another sign that my baby is growing up".
Stella then started crying by saying that she doesn't want to have a hole in her smile. I quickly had to change my song from I am sad to how proud I am of her and tell her all about the tooth fairy and make a great big deal about her loose tooth. She seems okay with it now.
But for the record, I am still not happy about this. Stella is not even 5 years old and she has her first loose tooth!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Stella B you look soo cute without the tooth
Appachan and Ammamma
Post a Comment