Anyway, back to the date. At Hobby Lobby Des picked out a wind-up caterpillar toy as well as a froggy boo boo ice pack.
Here he is showing off his prizes.
After Hobby Lobby, we went to a restaurant called Grubs to eat. It was our first time there and we loved it. The food was really yummy. I attempted to take pictures of the two of us before our food came, but my short arms, my squirmy date, and the dim lighting made it a challenge. But I still love these pix because of the happy smiles on my happy boy's face.
Des was so appreciative of our date and time together and kept telling me how much fun he was having and how much he loves me. Oh, how I love this sweet boy. I can't wait to go on another date again, Bud Bud!



1 comment:
Love his goofy smile
Post a Comment