Friday, March 4, 2011

Stella Loses Another Tooth

Stella lost her top right center incisor today at school during lunchtime.  Dada predicted it in the morning that she would lose it today at school and he was right.  She was eating lunch, biting into a corn dog and the tooth came out into her mouth.  She told me that she was so scared that she was going to swallow it, but luckily she didn't.  She told one of the teachers who then sent her to the nurse's office.  When I picked her up at school at the end of the day, I immediately noticed her missing tooth as she was smiling and waving the tiny tooth shaped container the nurse had given her to put her tooth in.  The top left center incisor is also loose and somehow with the one next to it gone, it has shifted in place towards the center of her mouth creating a large gap between it and the tooth next to it.  I am her mother and I can say that it looks pretty goofy =:)  She need to lose this one too because it is preventing her from eating well because she is too afraid to bite into food now.

No comments: