Monday, November 29, 2010

Sasha's Second Sponge Bath

Sasha had her second sponge bath today.  The above are some pictures of Sasha undressed right before her bath.  I totally think she looks like one of those Emperor baby penguins like this one. Soo cute!!!

Unlike her first one, Sasha didn't tolerate her second sponge bath so much.  She cried during the body bathing portion of it.  

But when Dada was washing her hair, she calmed down and seemed to enjoy it.  Who doesn't like a nice head massage?!?!

After the bath, Sasha snuggled with her Mama for a long nap!  I swear, I could hold her all day long if I could!!!

3 comments:

Sildha said...

What a cute Ladu!

Soma said...

I like Sildha's comment :) To me, Sasha really looks like David! Your family looks great. So nice to see your posts, too! I can't imagine doing it all again...Hope things are going as well as they seem in your blog.

Jason and Rebecca said...

How cute is that?! I know babies are exhausting, but man they are adorable. Hope all is well in baby world. I felt completely put out last night when Vivian woke up once -- so used to sleeping through these days. ;-)