Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sasha's First Sponge Bath

Sasha got her first sponge bath at home today.  I don't have any pictures from the big event to post because I was too busy videotaping it while Dada bathed her.  Sasha did great during her sponge bath.  We were anticipating a scream-fest because that's what Stella and Des both did during their sponge baths, but Sasha surprised us all by staying calm with occasional whimpers here and there. 

Here are some pictures of her after the sponge bath with her fluffy hair.  Her hair is ridiculously soft...it is as smooth as silk and I love the feeling of it against my cheek whenever I am holding her and she nuzzles into my neck. 

You can really see how light her hair is when it is fluffy like this.

After her sponge bath, she ate and soon was in a food coma sleeping away in the swing.  Sasha seems to be a good sleeper for now, sleeping through all of the flurry of activity and loudness that is Stella and Desmond.  Here's hoping she stays that way.

We took some pictures of Miss Sasha later on in the night just because.  She is pretty strong and can lift her head up off of my shoulder whenever I hold her like this.  She was also hungry at this time and rooting (right picture) and anytime my cheek touched hers, she would try to gum me.  I loved all of her slobbery "kisses".

For such a tiny little bean, Sasha has extremely long and very skinny feet.  She got that from her Ommy!

No comments: