Thursday, December 9, 2010

Twins

Some cute pics of Dada and his lil' girl before her bath.  It's hard to see in these pictures, but I think, out of all three kids, Sasha looks like David the most.  She has his coloring (skin tone, eyes, and hair), the same forehead, the same shape eyes, and similar noses.  The Indian contingency agrees with me.  When she was born, her hair and eye color really surprised us considering how dark Stella's and Des's hair and eye color are.  David keeps teasing me by saying that my Indian genes are getting weaker and weaker and his Russian genes are taking over.  He says that if we were to have a fourth child (which we are not), the baby would be blond and blue-eyed without a hint of any Indian traits.

1 comment:

Jason and Rebecca said...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if you guys had a blond kid?! I agree I think she looks the most like David.