Don't let Dada's smile fool you. To say that putting together the play set has been a bear is an understatement.
Since I am retroposting, I can say that the play set construction is now complete, except for a few minor cosmetic finishing touches that need to be done (i.e, putting up the dormers and chimney on the roof and attaching the telescope, etc.). It only took David 4 weekends to put it together. Even though I haven't taken pictures of the kids since the whole thing has been completed, here are some shots of Stella and Des enjoying their new play set when it was about 50% done, before the swings and slides were put on. They just couldn't wait!
A big THANK YOU to Ommy and Poppa for our awesome new play set. The kids absolutely love them! And once I take some pictures of them on the completed play set, I will be sure to post them here.



No comments:
Post a Comment