Monday, August 4, 2008

Stella's 3 Year Checkup


Stella had her 3 year check up today and she cooperated with everything except for the blood pressure measurement. When the blood pressure cuff got really tight on her arm, she sort of flinched and tried to push the cuff away which lead to a higher than normal reading. So they decided to repeat the measurement at the end of the visit and this time, Stella actually started crying, which lead to a bp reading higher than the first one. So they just let it be. Then the nurse asked me if Stella would pee in a cup and I said, I really don't think so. So that was that. After the doctor and the nurse left the room, Stella told Mama, "I don't like those 2 doctors Mama, they squeezed my arms!". Luckily for Stella her shots were up to date so she didn't have to get any during this visit. Stella's stats are as follows:

Wt = 28 lbs, 2 oz. (25th %)...that's our skinny minnie!
Ht = 37.5 inches (50-75th %)

No comments: