Poor Stella fell down a whole flight of stairs and landed on the side of her head. She has a knot the size of a grape on her head and was crying on and off for about 30 minutes. Stella is a tough girl and doesn't really cry for injuries unless she gets really hurt. Called the doctor and they said to keep an eye on her for any unusual behavior and that we could give her some Tylenol for pain relief as well as treat her bump with an ice pack. She seems to be okay right now and is napping. We are getting ready to go to a party at her school that her class is having for the kids and their parents.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OMG - that must have been scary! I slipped down the stairs (4 steps) while carrying Kadyn (and dropped her on the last one) last week. We were really shaken up - and she had only fallen a few inches. I can't imagine a whole flight! I hope both your babies are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment