First I had Stella take a picture with her right fist out in front of her. I then added some hearts and a message to the picture so that it looked like this.
Then I had these pictures printed out at Walmart and then we stuck a lollipop through Stella's fist to make the card look like Stella is holding out a lollipop like so. (I took the below picture of the card at night and thus the glare by Stella's face. So sorry about that.)
The card was a big big hit!!! All of the other moms loved it and asked me if it was okay for them to steal this idea for next year and I said "Sure! No problem at all!" since I myself got this idea from another blog.
Here are some pictures of Stella at school during the party eating snacks and playing fun games with her classmates.
At home, Stella and Des each got a gift bag filled with a few sweets and a book. Des was really excited about his big lollipops. I love the genuine look of excitement in his face in these pics below.
We ended the night with some homemade cupcakes. Yum yum!



No comments:
Post a Comment