First up are Stella's pictures. She is so cute...she made this drawing for me and then went and taped it on my bedroom wall so that I can look at it every time I wake up =:)
Stella just recently learned how to draw stars and now can't stop drawing them!
This is one of my favorites. At school, Stella recently learned about families as part of her social studies lesson. After the lesson, the kids were asked to draw a picture of a family working, sharing, or playing together. So Stella decided to draw a picture of herself and her future baby sister holding hands and playing together. So, so, so sweet! I asked her why she didn't draw Desmond and her response was: "I don't know how to draw a boy's shirt!" LOL!!
I am very impressed with this drawing. This is Stella's drawing of Mickey Mouse.
Here are a few more pictures of my Stella's artwork. As you can see, she is still a big fan of rainbows =:)
Finally, here is a picture that my little Des drew of Stella today. Notice the eyelashes. He learned from his big sister that a girl must have eyelashes in order to be a girl =;) This is the first time I have seen him draw body with arms and legs to go with a face.



No comments:
Post a Comment