Thursday, July 8, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound

I had my 20 week ultrasound today and we are thrilled to let you all know that we are having a...little girl

Stella is super excited because she wanted a baby sister.  In fact, she and Des would argue over the sex of the baby leading up to this week.  Des would say that it's a boy and Stella would say that it's a girl.  But Des just loves babies in general and he said that he "will love and take care of his little baby sister!" when I told him that the baby growing in my belly is a little girl.  What a great big brother he is going to be!

2 comments:

Jason and Rebecca said...

Yay, congrats! I think it's ideal to have your middle child be the only child of that sex -- gives them a special place and will hopefully avoid that middle child syndrome like Jason's. Of course, if you have yet another one it all changes...

Sildha said...

is that a pink bow I see? how cute!