Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day was relaxing and spent with the people I love the most (my husband, my kids, and my parents) and I am very grateful for that.  After a leisurely breakfast, we went to Lake Fayetteville for a stroll.  Of course, we had to stop at the playground along the trail around the lake.

The kids had fun talking to each other from either ends of the playground on this fun telephone toy.  Des also used it as a monkey bar to hang and swing from :)

Des loves climbing up this high ladder to get to the tall, twisty slide and he manages to climb it all by himself even though one of us is always nearby to catch him should he fall.

More action shots....

I regret not getting any pictures of me and the kids with Amamma (representing 3 generations) on this Mother's Day.  Oh well, maybe next year.

No comments: