Monday, April 19, 2010

Buzzed It All Off

For the longest time, David has wanted to give Des a buzz cut and I have always refused.  Because Desmond's hair is very thick and full-on these days, it has been very difficult to style and it always ended up on his forehead covering up most of his face.  I finally got tired of it and reluctantly gave David permission to buzz Desmond's hair this past Sat.  So without further ado, here are the before and after pictures of Des after Dada got done with him.

Desmond before the buzzing:

Desmond after the buzzing:

David loves Des's new look.  I, honestly, have mixed feelings about it.  On the one hand, I do like the fact that I can now see Desmond's whole sweet face, but on the other hand, he looks so different, almost older in some ways.  I guess it will just take some getting used to.

Des was a good sport about getting his hair buzzed off and didn't complain one bit during the process...which took some time because there was so much hair to buzz off!

1 comment:

Sildha said...

Finally! I was waiting for you to post these pics! So adorable!!