Desmond is getting to be a puzzle master himself learning from the original puzzle master, Stella. He loves sitting down to do puzzles, which is amazing because Des can't sit still for more than 2 seconds. The first puzzle he did all by himself was the wooden 9-piece Elmo jigsaw puzzle. After he finishes putting together a puzzle, he will scream "I did it, I did it" excitedly. We all clap and cheer for him which makes him so happy and proud. We'll also tell him, "We are so proud of you Des" to which he replies "I'm so proud of you too!!" Too funny.
Dada then dug out the Abby Cadabby and Mickey Mouse puzzle from storage and Des figured out how to do the Abby Cadabby 9-piece jigsaw puzzle all by himself within a day.
Now he is working on doing the Mickey puzzle. He also helps Stella and Mama when we do the 60-piece jigsaw puzzle and he knows where a lot of the pieces go.
Yeah, little man...we are indeed so proud of you!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment