We are so impressed with his language skills and his use of multiple word phrases these days. Some of the other phrases in his repertoire are as follows:
- There it is, I found it. (He often says this when he finds a book or a toy he is looking for)
- Mama, where ayoo? (when he comes looking for Mama)
- Look, found it.
- Uh oh, dropped it.
- Uh oh, broke it, fix it. (often said when he breaks something, which he does quite a lot liking ripping pages out of books, breaking crayons, etc)
- Eat it.
- I did it (with a proud look on his face when he has done something challenging)
- Look, spinnin'. (When he is spinning around in circles)



1 comment:
you have THE cutest smartest kids, Smitha. I'm so happy i get to visit the blog again (lost the address before, thanks).
makes me day. "Eat it." so funny! AK looks beautiful. - slc
Post a Comment