Much to our excitement, Desmond started to coo and talk over the holiday break. Experts say that you should imitate the sound the baby makes and take turns cooing back and forth similar to carrying on a conversation...something important for language development later on. These days, Desmond will start talking and won't let us get in a word edgewise sometimes. It is so fun for us to hear him cooing and talking and Stella thinks it is hysterical. Here is a video of Desmond cooing and trying to eat his fingers.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awww - I can't wait to meet him. I saw pics on Griffin's blog from this weekend - I can't believe how big Desmond has become! You all look great, btw, too!
DJ sounds like dada after a crazy night on Franklin Street!
Very cute! I agree with Scott, it seems I've heard those noises before...
Post a Comment